ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shiba Gunichi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Something something, rise from the ashes, something something, rebirth.

kempy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Post by kempy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Repeatable Kharmic Interrupt: Arise!

seachrome

Post by seachrome » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 am

So is the other forum good and dead then?

Shiba Gunichi

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Seems that way.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:39 am

Yep. My suspicion (as someone who knows how the Internet works) is that whomever owned the hosting account for Gisei Toshi stopped paying their hosting bill. Sad, really, since it was a phpBB forum if I recall.

Anyways, guys, please feel free to use these forums as you would have used Gisei Toshi. And if there's a section missing that needs creation, just send a request along and I'll get to it (now that I can login to the boards in at least one web browser...).

Also, see the announcement post I made -- expect downtime the evening of 4/13/17, U.S. time.

Hopefully things are going well here on these boards -- but if not, PLEASE let me know, as that is the ONLY way I can make things better! :D

Shiba Yoshirou

Post by Shiba Yoshirou » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Servants of the Fortune of Rebirth game on!
Phoenix Clan • Samurai • Yojimbo • Duelist • Tsukune's Blessing