Possibility for Podcast collection folder?

General forum questions or requests. For specific questions or requests, please PM the Administrator or the Moderator Staff, or use the Contact form.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Isawa Jim

Possibility for Podcast collection folder?

Post by Isawa Jim » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:44 am

Isawa Jim wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:10 am
Fair. I was just wondering if it was crass to post new episodes here. Or maybe have a folder or something where theres a thread for each? Place to collect new episodes or something? But if there's no interest, then nevermind lol

I was wondering if something like this could happen. If not, I understand, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Especially if it helps in anyway of increasing traffic to both the site and podcasts.

(and, of course, as my friend said, "If anyone would have records of the podcasts, it'd be the Phoenix." ;) )
Experienced*Fire*Shugenja*Soul of Darklordjim

Bow: Select target unit. Isawa Jim offers them tea and cookies. Send target unit home. If the unit moved, bow it.

Fire wizards. Pew pew.

Shiba Gunichi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Possibility for Podcast collection folder?

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 am

Adding Moderator Voice of Support.

I don't do podcasts, but that is because I am Old and Cranky.

admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by admin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:33 am

I think this might have gotten posted before I gave our awesome moderato the necessary permissions to do this. (AKA create a new subforum under the Other Topics area).

If the moderator approves this, I have no objections as the administrator.

Shiba Gunichi

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:01 am

It is done.