So, now that GenCon's rolling...

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shiba Gunichi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

So, now that GenCon's rolling...

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm

How are we doing? I know of at least two Phoenix who are 1-0 in the first round due to opponent no-shows...

Isawa Tasatu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So, now that GenCon's rolling...

Post by Isawa Tasatu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:44 am

From FFG forum,
Hatamotos -
Crab: 3
Crane: 1
Dragon: 8
Lion: 3
Phoenix: 5
Scorpion: 2
Unicorn: NADA!!
(Based on hatamotos present at closing ceremony)
Nice Showing.

I know Phoenix and Lion voted against Meishodo, the rest voted for.... so Meishodo continues (against Phoenix advice!) Could Phoenix have actually not been the ones to get Rokugan into trouble and have to bale Rokugan out for a change.... hopefully!

Shiba Gunichi

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:57 pm

I think some form of trouble was inevitable... and as I was against the ban, I'm not at all displeased.

Even if it DOES mean Shahai will be the one teaching the Seppun...

Isawa Tasatu

Post by Isawa Tasatu » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:15 am

So we are Seeker of the Void for World Champs...
Apparently the plan is to try claim Keeper of Fire for the year thereafter if possible.

Shiba Gunichi

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:43 am

Hrm. Seeker of the Void going into World Champs is a bit of an edge... curious to see how it shakes out.

Shiba Samoshii

Post by Shiba Samoshii » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:45 am

The Keeper monks are really good, but picking the same ring over and over is definitely limiting. Still, I'm fully behind Keeper of Fire for next year, and Seeker of Void for now.
aka James Donnithorne-Tait