Shiba Tsukune

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shiba Gunichi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shiba Tsukune

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:14 pm

In this here fan thinger

4/4 for 5... and maybe a sign that Ujimitsu won't be with us long?

Isawa Tasatu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shiba Tsukune

Post by Isawa Tasatu » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 am

Pretty sure that Tsukune will be the Clan Champ... does not make sense otherwise. Problem find out what happened to Ujimitsu in the first Phoenix fiction for daughter to take over. I loved Tsukune so I'm not to unhappy.

Art is beautiful, I like the Phoenix style they have chosen

Shiba Gunichi

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm

That's the thing with this reboot- the Clan Wars were not my era... but Tsukune is awesome. I have no nostalgia for Ujimitsu whatsoever, but Tsukune? Different story entirely...

Asako Inzen

Post by Asako Inzen » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:04 am

Im just so used that Tsukimi as champ. Now thats a reboot.. well... we'll see how much they change from the old timeline.

Tadaka? Aikune? We will see

Isawa Tasatu

Post by Isawa Tasatu » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 am

Tadaka is an interesting one... I think our other big unique spot is going to be taken up by an elemental master, but we shall have to see who.

I would not hold out much hope for Tsukimi and Aikune yet. Mainly because I don't think they have made any choices in that direction and maybe future storyline will dictate. I just hope we see Ningen, after that I'm not that worried.

Shiba Gunichi

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:39 pm

If Tsukimi eventually shows up (it took what, over a decade for her to appear in AEG's L5R?), I hope they have her actually DO something this time.

She was Clan Champ for a small eternity... and the investment in her was pretty friggin' minimal.