FFG Announcements

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Isawa Jim

FFG Announcements

Post by Isawa Jim » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:49 am

Is anyone else worried that we won't see all of the clans before Gencon? Or did I miss an announcement?

I am worried about going into the tournament blind....
Experienced*Fire*Shugenja*Soul of Darklordjim

Bow: Select target unit. Isawa Jim offers them tea and cookies. Send target unit home. If the unit moved, bow it.

Fire wizards. Pew pew.

fyrmer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FFG Announcements

Post by fyrmer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Well, they had just enough Wednesdays before they pushed back the lion fiction, so unless they double up or something we'll have all but one clan most likely. But I wouldn't be surprised if they do double up somewhere.

Or, alternatively, they may just sprinkle the last clan through general spoilers, and have the article about them just be a little later. Would actually kinda fit scorpion, which a lot of people suspect will be last anyways.

Either way, I wouldn't say you'd be going in "blind". You'd be missing one clan, and even then you'll have some of them known and should have the time to peruse them when you purchase your core set to be able to play at all. It should be fine I suspect.
Henshin * Naga Enthusiast

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable