So, what Roles will we aim for?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fyrmer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

So, what Roles will we aim for?

Post by fyrmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:43 pm

For simplicity, here's a link to the article: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/l5r-lcg/roles/

Obviously seeking Void is a strong choice for us, so we can run Shameful Display and Kuroi Muri. From my reading of the rules though, keepers get more fate from their role, especially with our ability to force them to fight us with out ring, so that might effect things. And 13 influence means running 3 copies of a 3 influence card, and still being able to play a full set of a 1 influence care, or 2 copies of a 2 influence card. I expect the order clans will choose roles will be in placing, so we may not get the one we want anyways, but I figure the priority should be : Seeker of Void > Keeper of Fire> Any other Keeper > Any other Seeker.

Just some random thoughts of a lowly henshin though.
Henshin * Naga Enthusiast

Isawa Kioshi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So, what Roles will we aim for?

Post by Isawa Kioshi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:24 am

While I do think that SD + KM is the best option right now for us, I really think people are undervaluing the extra influence. At 13 it really hits the sweet spot for splashing another clan (especially if multi-clan splashing becomes available down the road).