Isawa Kaede

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Coyote
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Isawa Kaede

Post by Coyote » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:51 pm

And the other previews from the first Dynasty pack.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/n ... amaterasu/
Mantis Clan • Coyote • Shugenja • Earth • Trickster • Nonhuman • Spirit • Storyteller • Progressive

Shiba Gunichi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Isawa Kaede

Post by Shiba Gunichi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 pm

What a friggin' beast!

Works best on offense- and heaven knows, we needed more shugenja.

Isawa Kioshi

Post by Isawa Kioshi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Her combined with Seeker of Knowledge means using three ring effects each conflict they're at...

How about yes please! If this is the direction we're headed, then LOOK OUT other clans...Phoenix is here to stay (about time, too)!

Isawa Tasatu

Post by Isawa Tasatu » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 am

First thing I though was that can`t be right... beast. Lovely to see Kaede being that powerful.

Zartock89

Post by Zartock89 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:05 pm

The only problem I have is how easy it is to dishonor Phoenix characters.

fyrmer

Post by fyrmer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Zartock89 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:05 pm
Well, a little harder for her, as no fire to DH her, but still.

Honestly, I kinda wanted more support for the Asako courtiers, but she is still nice. Also not a fan of another 5 drop. But I can see her being useful enough to run.
Henshin * Naga Enthusiast

Zartock89

Post by Zartock89 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:03 pm

fyrmer wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 pm
Zartock89 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:05 pm
Well, a little harder for her, as no fire to DH her, but still.

Honestly, I kinda wanted more support for the Asako courtiers, but she is still nice. Also not a fan of another 5 drop. But I can see her being useful enough to run.
I was speaking mainly with cores only, but yes she definitely has something Phoenix as a whole needs.